- It’s designed to teach Mandarin Chinese to kids aged from 3-10
- It’s ideal for preschool children and kindergarten kids
- However, older kids and adults enjoy it too!
This free lesson helps you to learn to speak and spell the colors. Introduction to the verb ‘to be’.
- Bubbles – Catch as many colored bubbles as you can, but only the ones that you hear!
- Memory – Adds a new twist to the classic memory game. Don’t touch the wrong card!
- Color Search – Find all the colored things in the scene.
- Palette – Mix and match colors and paint pictures.
- Wordbounce – Match the Simplified Characters with the colors they represent.
- iPod Touch
Fun Chinese is also available on Android devices.
We try our hardest to support as many Android devices as possible. However, there are thousands of Android devices available, so it’s not always possible for our apps to work on all of them. We apologise if our apps do not working properly on your device.
If you are having problems, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us which device you are using and the symptoms, and we’ll see if we can help you.
IMPORTANT: If the free Colors lesson doesn’t function on your device, please do not make any purchases, as the other lessons may also have problems.