The following lessons are all included within the Fun English Language Course by Studycat
Learn the Colors
Learn to speak and spell the colors. Introduction to the verb ‘to be’.
- Bubbles – Catch as many colored bubbles as you can, but only the ones that you hear!
- Memory – Adds a new twist to the classic memory game. Don’t touch the wrong card!
- Color Search – Find all the colored things in the scene.
- Palette – Mix and match colors and paint pictures.
- Spellbounce – A delightful way to learn spelling. Spell the colors as fast you can.
Learn the Animals
Learn 10 animals in English. Learn singular and plural forms.
- Silhouettes – learn the names of the animals by recognizing their shapes
- Two by Two – learn the plural form of the animals
- Spellbounce – learn to spell the names of the animals
- Whack – practice singular and plural listening against the clock
- Voice Choice – record your own voice to test your speaking and listening ability
Learn the Body Parts
Learn to speak and spell the parts of the human body.
- Clown Face – learn the parts of the face
- Body Song – sing along, tap the words, and learn have and has
- The Juggler – learn the parts of the body
- Gorilla – learn to spell the parts of the gorilla’s body
- Monster Match – test your memory and build your own monster
- Blast! – introduction to sight words
Learn the Clothes
Learn the names of clothes. Learn ‘he/she is wearing’.
- Shop – introduction to the clothes
- Clothes Song – listen along and tap the words in time
- Two by Two – match up the clothes and learn their names
- Spellbounce – spell the clothes hanging on the line
- Elimination – practice your listening, try and figure out who’s being described
Learn the Foods
Learn the names of the foods in English. Learn the verb ‘to want’.
- Platter Scatter – match pairs of foods
- Mood for Food – the food song
- Splat! – listen to the food and hit it!
- Banquet – find all the foods on the table
- Bear Food – spell the names of the foods
- Feed the Hippo – listen to what the hippo does and doesn’t want to eat.
Learn the Fruits
Learn the names of the fruits in English. Learn the verb ‘to like’.
- Fruit Song – listen along and tap the words in time
- Smash – introduction to the fruits
- Christmas – find the fruits hidden in the scene
- Fruit Mouse – lead the mouse through the maze to spell each fruit
- Feed the Beast – learn likes and doesn’t like
Learn the Numbers
Learn to speak and understand, spell and read the numbers 1 to 10.
- The Ten Fish – Shoot the fish ten times to learn the numbers in order.
- Bomb Balls – Find matching numbers while keeping control of the bombs
- Number Hunt – Listen and touch the numbers against the clock
- Tumble – Improve listening accuracy
- Word Mouse – Run the mouse around the maze and spell the numbers
Learn the Vehicles
Learn to speak and spell the names of the vehicles. Learn adjectives.
- Blocks – introduction to the vehicles
- Three Cups – learn the adjectives
- Traffic – practice listening to the adjectives and vehicles
- Word Pilot – spell each of the vehicles
- Voice Choice – record your voice
Learn about the House
Learn to speak spell furniture and the rooms of the house. Learn the verb ‘to put’ and prepositions.
- The Mover – learn the items of furniture
- Puzzle – learn the names of the rooms
- Three Sheds – test your memory of furniture and rooms
- Spellbounce – spell all the vocabulary you’ve learned
- Put – test your knowledge by filling the house with furniture
Learn the Sea Animals
Learn the animals of the sea. Learn comparatives.
- The Diner – learn the names of the sea animals
- Aquarium – test your listening
- Wordswim – spell the names of the sea animals
- Sea Song – introduction to comparatives
- Bigmouth – start small, but grow and grow until you’re bigger than a whale!
How to buy the Fun English Course?
Fun English Course is available for Android and Apple iOS devices, and is available to purchase from the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore & Google Play.