Fun French Explained
Fun French combines a structured language course with engaging educational games that keep kids entertained and occupied whilst introducing them to French words, sentences, speaking & spelling.
Our French language course is divided into lessons. Each lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention. It includes male and female voices that use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the French language.
Features of Fun French
- 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed language lesson.
- Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork.
- Engaging learning games keep your child entertained as they learn.
French Language Lessons
The French lessons currently available are:
- Colors – Say and spell the major colors.
- Animals – Meet many animals alone and in groups.
- Numbers – Learn how to count.
- The Body – Learn the major parts of the body.
- Fruits – Talk about the fruits you like.
- Food – Learn how to say the food you want.
- Vehicles – Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
- The House – Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
- Sea Animals – Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
How to Download & Buy Fun French
Fun French is available for Android and Apple iOS devices.
- Includes a free lesson & 6 learning games
- For iOS & Android devices!
Free from the App Store
Free from Google Play
Fun French (School Edition)
- Includes 9 French Lessons & 50+ learning games
- No in-app purchases
Buy from the App Store
Buy from Google Play
Language Learning Apps for Schools
Are you a teacher looking for apps to help your kids acquire language skills? Our language learning apps are used by schools and educational establishments across the world.
Our apps are available via the Apple Volume Purchase Program for Education, which means that your establishment can qualify for a 50% saving on purchases of 20 licences or more.
- It’s designed to teach French to kids aged from 3-10
- It’s ideal for preschool children and kindergarten kids
- However, older kids and adults enjoy it too!
Fun French Course includes all available lessons for one payment with no in-app purchases.
Fun French (School Edition) includes all 9 lessons for one payment with no in-app purchases.
- iPod Touch
- Android phones and tablets
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org