Educational play activities to teach young kids elementary Spanish – memory, spelling & first words games for preschool & early language learners.
It combines a structured language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
!Juguemos! uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the Spanish language.
- 2 Free Lessons & 11 Learning Games!
- Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
- Ideal for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
- 5 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
- Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
- Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
Two Lessons & 11 Spanish language learning games are included for free!
Want to learn more?
- The Body
Buy lessons individually or save money by purchasing our multi-lesson packs.
For early learners
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
- Play is an important element of your child’s development
- Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
- Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
- Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
- Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Available for iPad and iPhone from the Apple App Store.