Fun Chinese Explained
Fun Chinese is a great way to introduce your children to the Chinese language. It combines a structured Mandarin Chinese language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language learning activities will engage and entertain your children while immersing them in Mandarin Chinese, both spoken and written. Mandarin Chinese is the most popular variant of Chinese, having over one billion native speakers. It is spoken in mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore.
What does Fun Chinese do and who is it for?
- Teaches children Mandarin Chinese language through games and activities
- Designed by language learning experts for kids aged from 3-10
- Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids.
- Older kids and adults enjoy our Mandarin Chinese language learning games too!
Features of Fun Chinese Language Learning Games
- Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn.
- 5 or more unique learning games in each fun-packed language lesson.
- Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork.
How does Fun Chinese work?
The Fun Chinese course is divided into lessons. Each lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention. We have professionally recorded voices using different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the Mandarin Chinese language.
Lessons in the Fun Chinese course
- Colors – Learn to recognise and pronounce the major colors
- Animals – Meet many animals alone and in groups
- Numbers – Learn how to count
- The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are
- Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles
The “Colors” lesson is included for free. Additional lessons are available to purchase.
How to download Fun Chinese
Fun Chinese is available to download for free from the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore and Google Play.
Fun Chinese (School Edition)
Now available for Android & Apple iOS devices. A paid version of Fun Chinese that includes all five lessons and no in-app purchases.
Language Learning Apps for Schools
Are you a teacher looking for apps to help your kids acquire language skills? Our language learning apps are used by schools and educational establishments across the world.
Our apps are all available via the Apple Volume Purchase Program for Education, which means that your establishment can qualify for a 50% saving on purchases of 20 licences or more.