Fun English Explained
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging educational games that keep kids entertained and occupied whilst introducing them to English words, sentences, speaking and spelling.
Our English language course is divided into lessons. Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention. It uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
Now Play & Learn Together
Fun English now includes 83 multiplayer games that can be played with friends and family. Simply hook up your devices to the same WiFi network and invite others to play. It’s possible to play and share content to other iOS and Android devices. Each device will need the free to try version of Fun English installed but from there, premium content can be shared to all users!
It’s also possible to play Fun English on Apple TV. Learn to listen, speak, read, spell and sing in English. Children and parents can play together. Learn 12 great subjects in 24 cool games with hundreds of words and phrases for free. You can even connect up to 4 iOS and Android devices together and use your Apple TV as a scoreboard!
Features of Fun English
- Free to download – your first two lessons are included free of charge!
- Multiplayer games and Apple TV compatibility.
- 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed language lesson.
- Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork.
- Engaging learning games keep your child entertained as they learn.
Fun English Language Lessons
The English lessons currently available are:
- Colors – Say and spell the major colors
- Animals – Meet many animals alone and in groups
- Numbers – Learn how to count
- The Body – Learn the major parts of the body
- Fruits – Talk about the fruits you like
- Food – Learn how to say the food you want
- Clothes – Describe the clothing people are wearing
- Vehicles – Describe things, like cars and bicycles
- The House – Learn furniture, rooms and where they are
- Sea Animals – Compare things, like sharks and turtles
- School Bag – Learn classroom objects and whose they are
- Actions – Learn how to use action verbs
Fun English (School Edition) includes all the lessons listed above for a single upfront payment and no in-app purchases.
Cognitive Development & Motor Skills
Fun English also helps with other areas of your child’s development. It’s extremely beneficial to young learners due to its simplicity and focus on playful repetition.
- Play is an important element of your child’s development
- Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
- Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging play activities
- Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
- Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Awarded the Kokoa Education Standard
Fun English has been awarded the Kokoa Education Standard.
Products with the Kokoa Education Standard label represent high educational quality and have a validated pedagogical approach.
Get Fun English
Fun English is available for Android and Apple iOS devices. Download it for free from the Amazon Appstore, Google Play & the Apple App Store. Your first two English lessons are included for free. Additional lessons are available as in-app purchases individually or save money by purchasing our multi-lesson packs.
Fun English (School Edition) includes all the lessons listed above for a single upfront payment and no in-app purchases and can be purchased from the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore & Google Play.