Fun German Explained
Fun German combines a structured course with engaging educational games that keep kids entertained and occupied whilst introducing them to German words, sentences, speaking & spelling.
- Teaches children German language through games and activities.
- Designed by language learning experts for kids aged from 3-10.
- Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids.
Our German language course is divided into lessons. Each German lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention. It uses both male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the language.
Features of Fun German
- 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed language lesson.
- Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork.
- Engaging learning games keep your child entertained as they learn.
German Language Lessons
The German lessons currently available are:
- Colors – Say and spell the major colors
- Animals – Meet many animals alone and in groups
- Numbers – Learn how to count
- The Body – Learn the major parts of the body
- Fruits – Talk about the fruits you like
- Food – Learn how to say the food you want
- Clothes – Describe the clothing people are wearing
- Vehicles – Describe things, like cars and bicycles
- The House – Learn furniture, rooms and where they are
- Sea Animals – Compare things, like sharks and turtles
How to Download & Buy Fun German
Fun German is available for Apple iOS & Android devices.
- Includes 2 free lessons & 12 learning games
- For Apple iOS & Android devices!
Free from the App Store
Free from Google Play
Fun German (School Edition)
- Includes 10 German Lessons & 60 learning games
- No in-app purchases
Buy from the App Store
Buy from Google Play
Language Learning Apps for Schools
Are you a teacher looking for apps to help your kids acquire language skills? Our language learning apps are used by schools and educational establishments across the world.
Our apps are all available via the Apple Volume Purchase Program for Education, which means that your establishment can qualify for a 50% saving on purchases of 20 licences or more.
- It’s designed to teach German to kids aged from 3-10
- It’s ideal for preschool children and kindergarten kids
- However, older kids and adults enjoy it too!
Fun German Course includes 10 lessons & 60 learning games for one payment, with no in-app purchases.
Fun German (School Edition) includes all lessons and no in-app purchases.
- iPod Touch
- Android smartphones and tablets
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please contact us by email on email@example.com